Biochar fine granules 0-2 mm
If you are interested in "What is biochar is and how to use it" - please jump over to our main biochar article.
We make one high-quality grade of biochar. We then grind and sieve this into three particle sizes for various applications (0-2mm, 0-8mm, 2-8mm).
- The 0-2mm granule offers a little bit more water holding capacity which is useful in sandy soils.
- Fines granules mix more uniformly with other soil additives and growing media
- Fine granules are advantageous when applied to golf courses. Here it is essential to get the granules down the drill holes to the root zone. The is easier with a fine granular-powder
- There is a growing demand for biochar to feed to cattle. Fine granules are advantageous when it is being mixed and digested
- The 0-2mm is dustier than the 0-8mm. This can present handling challenges. (If dry we suggest using a water mister and always using a dust mask.
We offer 1, 5, 10, 20 Kg sacks,
For pallet loads of sacks or for 1.2m3 bulk bags please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to use / Specification|
|How to use||Mix 5-10% by volume into raised beds, containers and around plants to improve crop and plant growth. Please note all biochar should be activated before use - for more read our biochar and SF60 FAQs|
|Pack size||5, 10, 20 Kg sacks. Contact us for pallet loads.|
|Particle size||0-2 mm|
|Weight||We maximise packs sizes to the courier's price bands based on total parcel weight 1, 5, 10, 20 Kg|